Why partner with us?
London & Partners’ Tourism Partnership Programme empowers our partners with the knowledge, networks, insights and platforms to unlock opportunities for promotion across domestic and international leisure tourism, as well as business tourism and events.
As a partner, you can network with industry peers, meet London & Partners’ teams, learn new techniques for effective marketing and discover the latest tourism trends.
What can I expect as a partner?
- The latest data and insights to help you shape your sales and marketing strategy.
- Up-to-date information about industry trends and analysis from our expert teams.
- Access to leading industry expertise at our regular events.
- Insider information from our global teams, giving you a clearer understanding of what is happening in our international markets.
- Listing on both visitlondon.com and conventionbureau.london, editable by you through our exclusive Partner Portal.
- Regular newsletters keeping you informed of our upcoming marketing activities, content callouts and opportunities to get involved.
- Opportunities to contribute to business tourism marketing toolkits and promotion through social media channels and newsletters.
- Use of London & Partners’ logo and professional photography assets.
- Build your industry network at one of our many events.
- Work with our teams to promote your business.
- Meet and share industry knowledge.
- Attendance at Tourism Means Business – our annual conference for the tourism industry.
- Access to a wide range of expert educational content delivered by leaders in their area, covering sustainable tourism, policy, trends, the wider political landscape, marketing and social media trends.
Starting at £2,650, our Tourism Partner Programme has an option to fit a wide variety of business types, needs and budgets.
Get in touch to find out more
We would love to hear from you! Contact us to find out more about how working with London & Partners can help you achieve your business objectives.
Contact us using the form below to find out how we can work together.