We are now focusing our funding and activity in areas where we can have the most impact, and away from activities which are well served by existing providers. We will continue working with our partners and industry bodies to promote London and to ensure it remains the best city in the world to visit, study and invest in. Read more about London & Partners new strategy.
Our travel trade activity this year and next will solely focus on working with travel agents to attract tourists from the important and growing markets of China, India and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). We are launching a programme of new 'Experience England' itineraries, combining trips to London with stays in Manchester or Birmingham. This work is part-funded by VisitBritain's Discover England Fund and we work in partnership with Marketing Manchester and West Midlands Growth Company.
The best of London
- Find the biggest events taking place in London, suggestions for first-time visitors and area guides featuring the capital's top attractions on visitlondon.com
- The London & Partners Media Centre is a fantastic resource for information and statistics on tourism in London
- Follow visitlondon.com on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to find out what’s happening in London right now
Travel around London
- Use these top travel tips to help your visitors move around London with ease, including maps and guides
- Transport for London is working to make public transport accessible to everyone. Find out more about disabled access to London's public transport on TfL's accessibility website
Travel trade in Britain and the UK
- Explore resources on Visit Britain's travel trade site
- Become an expert on Britain’s attractions with BritAgent's online training programme
- Find domestic tour operators for international companies to partner with at UKInbound
Please note that we do not send out printed maps or guides, and are unable to provide personalised advice.