Our expert team provide the organisation and partners with a best-in-class understanding of our key audiences and markets. These insights help identify where to target, who to influence and how to succeed in an increasingly complex and competitive landscape.
Focusing on business and consumer insights, we undertake and commission projects to help set our international strategy and evaluate the impact of our activities.
Become a member of London & Partners to unlock access to an exclusive range of benefits, including regular research reports, webinars and insight showcases, helping you to better understand your audiences.
Discover a wealth of in-depth research and market intelligence with these research reports.
- A fine year for fintech: global trends from a UK perspective [PDF 455 KB]
- Understanding London+ FDI [PDF 4 MB]
- London: Europe's global tech city [PDF 1.82 MB]
- Best in class: global trends in edtech from a London perspective [PDF 4.25 MB]
- A Tourism Vision for London 2030
- London Hotel Development Monitor 2018 [PDF 2.8 MB]
- London Attractions Monitor 2020 [PDF 1.19 MB]
- London Tourism Report 2016-17 [PDF 2.68 MB]
- The Impact of Event Tourism on London's Economy [PDF 2.7 MB]
- Understanding the London+ Visitor [PDF 6.1 MB]
- The Impact of major events on London's Economy 2017-20 [PDF 18.2 MB]
- The impact of event tourism on London’s economy 2013-2016 [PDF 2.7 MB]
External data sources
For more London facts and figures, take a look at these essential data sources.
- Regional International Passenger Data: measures the number of visitors to UK regions including London. Published quarterly by VisitBritain.
- Great Britain Tourism Survey: national consumer survey measuring the volume and value of tourism trips taken by residents of Great Britain. Published monthly by VisitEngland.
- Accommodation Occupancy: monitor of bed and room occupancy for serviced accommodation. Published monthly by VisitBritain.
- Association of Leading Visitor Attractions (ALVA): provides detailed information about the UK's leading attractions.
- UK Airport Statistics: passenger and traffic movement levels across 60 UK airports. Published monthly by CAA.
- London Travel Report: statistical report on all aspects of transport in London. Published annually by TfL.
- London Chamber of Commerce and Industry: reports and surveys across key areas impacting London businesses.
- Corporation of London: publications and reports highlighting the importance of the City of London.