Our mission is to create economic growth that is resilient, sustainable and inclusive.
We are committed to promoting London as a green city, growing the size of the green economy and supporting our ecosystem to become more environmentally sustainable.
We have also made our own commitment towards greater environmental sustainability, aiming to lead by example on sustainable business practices.
We are working in partnership with local and national government, industry stakeholders and the business community to deliver our sustainability programme.
Our sustainability programme
Our sustainability programme is aligned with the Mayor of London’s ambition to make London a net zero carbon city by 2030.
We are supporting the Mayor’s Green New Deal, as part of the capital’s wider economic recovery strategy, to tackle the climate and ecological emergencies and double the size of the green economy, accelerating job creation for all.
We have in my view a once-in-a-generation opportunity to rebuild our cities and our economies so that they’re cleaner, greener, more sustainable and better geared towards meeting the needs of our citizens.Sadiq Khan
Mayor of London
Telling London's sustainability story
- We will position the capital as the sustainable destination of choice for business and tourism through our domestic and global campaigns and activations.
- We will encourage businesses across all industries to be more sustainable and provide advice and support to our clients and partners on their journey.
Growing the green economy
- We will promote London globally as a leading cleantech hub and work with partners to further strengthen its ecosystem.
- We will accelerate the growth of international and domestic cleantech businesses in London through our business growth support programmes.
Delivering on our net zero pledge
- We will measure and report annually on our carbon footprint.
- We will develop and implement robust carbon reduction initiatives and ensure London & Partners is a role model in sustainable business practices.