We are now focusing our funding and activity in areas where we can have the most impact, and away from activities which are well served by existing providers. We will continue working with our partners and industry bodies to promote London and to ensure it remains the best city in the world to visit, study and invest in. Read more about London & Partners new strategy
As a result of this new strategy, our programme for the travel trade has now ended. For more information about selling London to your clients, please see the resources guide below.
The best of London
- Find the biggest events taking place in London, suggestions for first-time visitors and area guides featuring the capital's top attractions on visitlondon.com
- The London & Partners Media Centre is a fantastic resource for information and statistics on tourism in London
- Follow visitlondon.com on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to find out what’s happening in London right now
Travel around London
- Use these top travel tips to help your visitors move around London with ease, including maps and guides
- Transport for London is working to make public transport accessible to everyone. Find out more about disabled access to London's public transport on TfL's accessibility website
Travel trade in Britain and the UK
- Explore resources on Visit Britain's travel trade site
- Become an expert on Britain’s attractions with BritAgent's online training programme
- Find domestic tour operators for international companies to partner with at UKInbound
Please note that we do not send out printed maps or guides, and are unable to provide personalised advice.