The Wembley Stadium Store is open every day with the exception of 25 & 26 December and 1 January.
Non Event Days: Monday – Friday: 10:00 – 17:00 (winter months) / 10:00 – 18:00 (summer months)Sun 11:00 - 17:00.
Event Days: The opening times of the store vary on major event days.
Travel Trade Overview
The Stadium Store has a large variety of merchandise including:
- Wembley Stadium branded leisurewear (e.g. t-shirts, polo shirts, scarves etc )
- Wembley Stadium accessories (e.g. mugs, badges, key-rings etc).
- England kit and training wear
- Replica shirts from major British and European clubs
- Shirt printing is also available
If you can’t make it to the Stadium Store in person, you can always visit the On-Line Store at www.wembleystadium.com/store
This content has been supplied by Wembley Stadium Store & On-Line Store
Wembley Stadium Store & On-Line Store Facilities:
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
Flat routes from parking area to entrance
Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Parking Facilities
Blue badge parking available
- Access Inside Building Facilities
All routes suitable for wheelchair users
Lift with spoken announcements on arrival at each floor
- General Facilities
On site parking
- Payment Facilities
Credit cards accepted
Debit cards accepted
Wembley Stadium Store & On-Line Store Location Map
Directions to Wembley Stadium Store & On-Line Store
Wembley Park Station (Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines), Wembley Stadium Station (Chiltern Line) and Wembley Central Station (Bakerloo and Silverlink train line) are within walking distance. The Stadium Store is located to the right of the East Ticket Office on Level B1 of the stadium. It is accessed via the stairs at the north of the stadium in front of the Main Reception