Benefit from partnership with the Mayor of London's official promotional agency
Boost your business by working with London & Partners.
event referrals to our partners in 2015
partners included in our 2015 Autumn season campaign
How to get involved
We are open to working with potential partners in a range of ways, from our partnership scheme to bespoke relationships built around specific requirements.
- Our commercial partners are companies that have been assessed and approved by us to meet a guaranteed level of service for our clients
- We have a close working relationship with these partners and recommend specific individuals who can assist and facilitate overseas companies as they look to establish their business in London
- View our current network of business partners
- For more information about our network and becoming a London & Partners commercial partner, contact Graham Ives on email@example.com
Leisure and business tourism partnership
- Leisure and business tourism partnership provides many unique opportunities to drive your business forward to increase sales and create awareness of your brand and services
- We help our partners from various sectors target key markets including the travel trade, leisure visitors, business travellers, event planners and corporate clients
- For more information, see our tourism and events partnership site or contact our Business Development Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Higher education and overseas student’s partnership
- London & Partners works with London's universities to promote the city overseas as the number one study destination. For more information about partnering with us on this work, contact Lalage Clay on email@example.com
- Amplify your brand alignment with London and benefit from our connections and expertise to access opportunities. We have experience of working with global brands on large scale partnership opportunities that cover a range of our business areas including business, events and tourism
- For more information, contact Lucy Collins on firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to radically increase footfall and London & Partners are integral to achieving this ambition. The benefits of partnership speak for themselves as our visitor numbers grow and grow.
Andrew Marcus, Deputy Head of Communications,
Museum of London