By contacting us today, we can help you set up your business in London and take advantage of the opportunities in Tech City.
Spanning an area in East London from Shoreditch to Old Street to the Olympic Park, Tech City is home to one of the largest concentrations of small, fast- growing digital technology companies in Europe including:
- Last.fm (sold to CBS in 2007 for $280million)
- Tweetdeck (sold to Twitter in 2011 for $40 million)
- Songkick (the largest global database of concerts in the world)
- Dopplr (sold to Nokia for $22million)
- Yammer (leading enterprise social network made Tech City its European headquarters in 2011)
With commitment from the UK Government and active support from major global technology companies including Cisco, Intel and Google, East London is experiencing increased impetus and momentum.
The area holds opportunities for companies of all sizes, from budding entrepreneurs in technology incubators around Old Street and Shoreditch to major facilities in the Olympics Park available post-2012.
- Access to Europe's largest VC community
- First priority area for super-fast broadband and WiFi connection
- Access to like-minded technology innovators and clusters of technology companies
- Established and growing community of networking groups including TechHub, Developer's Garage, The Tea Building, Hoxton Mixer and TechMeetUp
- Prime location, at the convergence of London's investment community and the advertising, music and broadcast media clusters. Two thirds of international advertising agencies have their European HQ in London
- Close proximity to four of the world's leading technology universities – Cambridge, UCL, Oxford and Imperial.
- London has the highest concentration of creative firms in any city or region in the world
- Vibrant bar and social scene including The Boundary and Shoreditch House
- Key transport hub – Brussels is less than two hours and Paris is two hours and 15 minutes by Eurostar high speed train. Access to Europe's largest air hub, London Heathrow and close to London's City Airport
- Competitive property costs