London & Partners attended SXSW Interactive 2014 and ran a #LondonPitch competition for US companies to win a trip to London.
We offered one lucky winner a custom made trip to London
We launched our #LondonPitch competition looking for the hottest US-tech company with global ambitions to coincide with our presence at SXSW Interactive.
Supported by our fantastic partners Taylor Wessing, Oury Clark, citizenM and Central Working, we offered one lucky winner a custom made trip to London to explore how a London presence can help their business grow, and help to make their expansion plans a reality.
- One return flight to London from the US and one hour legal consultation kindly provided by our legal partner Taylor Wessing
- Two nights' accommodation kindly provided by citizenM - a new breed of hotel now in Amsterdam, Glasgow, Rotterdam and London, and coming soon to New York and Paris. citizenM welcomes the mobile citizens of the world, those who travel with an open mind, a love of free movies and wi-fi and a bed as big as their dreams.
- A bespoke business tour of London tailored to your expansion requirements, hosted by London & Partners
- Three hours of accounting and fiscal time kindly provided by our accountancy partner Oury Clark
- 20 hours of meeting space time kindly provided by Central Working - providing the ideal environment for growing businesses.
The competition has now closed.
Who are London & Partners?
As the Mayor of London's official promotional and business development company, it is our role to connect international businesses to London, helping them set up, succeed and grow. We advise on every aspect of locating and doing business in London. Our clients include companies such as Yammer, Airbnb, LinkedIn and many more. If you want to discuss your growing business needs, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with one of our team below. We also have offices in San Francisco and New York.
Terms & conditions
This competition is open to US-based companies of any size who have not yet incorporated in the UK. The competition closes on 21 March 2014 and the winner will be announced by 31 March 2014. The prize package must be redeemed within 12 months of the winning announcement.