Our free service can help you create a powerful business case for setting up in London.
Before you establish your London operation you need to know:
- Which aspects make up the business development case for London?
- Will it be worth the financial investment in time and resources?
- Does it make strategic sense for your organisation?
- What is the size and potential of the market?
London & Partners can help you answer these critical questions and many more.
Building a Business Case for London
We can help build the key business and corporate elements of your business development case, combining your data with ours to deliver an accurate and compelling proposal.
Our services include:
- Intelligence: Up-to-date information and data on markets, customers, suppliers, labour and recruitment, infrastructure, property and more
- Referrals to legislation and tax advice: Working with our partners to select the right corporate and tax structure for your business and advising on accounting requirements
- Practical advice: Working out how to make your relocation to London, including office set up, as smooth and cost-effective as possible – from finding an office in the right London location to opening a bank account
Contact us to find out how we can help you create a robust business case and facilitate your set up.