London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) is the Capital’s biggest independent business support and networking organisation and represents the interests of thousands of London companies.
London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) has been in the business of supporting London businesses since 1881 and we cater for all sizes and sectors of industry. We provide professional, independent and affordable services to our members and are recognized as the ‘Voice of London Business’.
LCCI membership is designed to help London companies grow and develop their business. LCCI offers a wealth of opportunities, advice, business information, and support services crucial for on-going business growth within a challenging economy. Unlike other membership organisations, membership of LCCI is corporate, which means that everyone employed within a member company can use our services.
Type of Company
- Free networking events - over 100 free events each year enabling your company to make new business connections. Networking at these events offers you and your colleagues the ability to meet a wide range of decision makers and influencers and to build your own business network. Over 7,000 people attend our events each year and there is no limit on how many you can attend
- Free online legal document creation and telephone advice line - there is no limit to the number of times you can use this 24 hour, 365 days a year service, that reduces the need for costly legal advice
- Free online HR document creation and telephone advice line - unlimited access to this practical and easy to follow HR resource that eliminates the need for expensive employment expertise
- Free online business advice - it could not be easier - send in your question on a range of business topics and an expert within that field will get back to you
- Unlimited Free business information services - from corporate intelligence to product sourcing, from environmental advice to advice on EU and international matters, our skilled and experienced staff can help you find that vital piece of information you need
- Free meeting space in the LCCI Members' Lounge in the heart of the City - with a cafe and free wireless internet connection, the Lounge provides a welcoming and professional environment to carry out business or catch up on emails between meetings - there is no need to book and you can use it as often as you wish - it’s a great facility
- Free membership of the London Evening Standards Business Connections, www.es-bs.co.uk - includes quarterly free networking events, access to the members-only Business Connections website with exclusive content and expert advice, and discounted advertising rates in the London Evening Standard newspaper
- Discounted events - a further 100 events each year to help your business make new connections, including award winning networking events, special interest group events – LCCI Asian Business Association, LCCI Chinese Business Association, defence and security, property and construction and women in business - and events on overseas markets and topical business issues
- Preferential rates on export documentation - up to 50% discount on most export documents. We provide ATA Carnets, Certificates of Origin and a range of other certificates to satisfy the requirements of the importing country, Customs or overseas banks including Force Majeure, Health Certificates and Special Certificates
- Preferential rates on marketing and business services from carefully selected third party suppliers - helping you to run your business more economically
- Preferential rates on conference and meeting facilities - 20% discount when using the London Chamber of Commerce conference, training and meeting rooms
- Use of the London Chamber of Commerce logo - use of the 'proud to be a member' logo on your website, items of stationery and other marketing collateral is a brilliant way to show clients that your company, venue, restaurant or attraction is part of a trusted and highly credible business organisation.
These are just some of the many services we provide and the benefits they offer. We understand that the needs of a business are individual, so if you would like to speak to us about how we can help your business, please do get in touch with us.
This content was provided by London Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Contact us to receive a free introduction to London Chamber of Commerce and Industry and find out more about how they can help your business set up, succeed and grow in London.