Druces LLP is a modern London law firm with solicitors and lawyers serving businesses and individuals across a broad range of legal services.
The solicitors, lawyers and staff who work in the firm business and for its clients are its greatest asset. They are experts in their chosen fields. Through the expertise of the firm's solicitors and lawyers Druces looks to develop longstanding and valuable relationships with its clients. The firm provides advice across a wide variety of jurisdictions through its membership of the international Alliance of Business Lawyers. The firm also acts for individuals in business and in a private capacity, providing a wide range of private client advisory services including relating to international legal issues.
Type of Company
The firm's areas of expertise include:
- Corporate & Commercial, specialising in corporate transactions, start-ups, listings, admissions and other routes to market, mergers & acquisitions, corporate finance, and financial services.
- Employment, including contentious employment.
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution, including commercial litigation, and property litigation, mediation, arbitration, and adjudication.
- Property, focusing on commercial property transactions and developments and property finance.
- Private Client, Taxation, including corporate tax, property tax and personal tax.
- Turnaround, Restructuring & Insolvency.
The firm is recommended in Legal 500 for a number of our services.
Druces LLP provides services to many SMEs and private clients. The firm's clients include a wide range of businesses and corporates from start-up businesses and SMEs, partnerships, LLPs, companies, larger corporates and multi-nationals, financial institutions and banks.
In particular, the firm serves:
- media, technology and creative industries
- financial services sector
- commercial property sector
- the care sector and
- retailers, restaurants and other leisure operators.
Foreign Languages Spoken
Italian, French, German, Spanish, Welsh, Bengali, Punjabi, Russian
This content was provided by Druces LLP.
Contact us to receive a free introduction to Druces LLP and find out more about how Druces LLP can help your business set up, succeed and grow in London.