How we are run
London & Partners is a not-for-profit public-private partnership, funded by the Mayor of London and our network of commercial partners.
We are funded by a combination of sources including a grant from the Mayor of London’s office, fees from our commercial partners, benefits in kind and income from our commercial activities.
Acting Chief Executive
Acting Chief Operating Officer
Chief Digital Officer
Chief Commercial Officer
Chief Marketing & Communications Officer
Director of Business Tourism & Major Events
Director of International Trade & Investment
London & Partners is a company limited by guarantee that operates as a not-for-profit public private partnership. Our members include the companies below.
Our corporate policies
Details of a selection our corporate policies can be found below:
- Procurement Policy (PDF 244KB)
- Travel and Expenses Policy (PDF 216KB)
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy (PDF 140 KB)
- Reward and Recognition Policy (PDF 140KB)
- Staff Code of Conduct (PDF 138KB)
Our annual accounts
- Directors’ Report and Financial Statements 2015
- Directors’ Report and Financial Statements 2014
- Directors’ Report and Financial Statements 2013
London & Partners produces some outstanding work promoting the capital on an international stage and I’m honoured that I will be able to contribute to that.
BAFTA Chair Anne Morrison, London & Partners Board member