How we are run
London & Partners is a not-for-profit public-private partnership, funded by the Mayor of London, European and national funds, our network of partners and other commercial ventures.
Managing Director, Operations and Governance
Managing Director, Business
Managing Director of International Markets
Director Projects and Programmes
Director of Trade & Growth
Director of Foreign Direct Investment
Director of Tourism, Convention & Events
Director of Campaigns
Director of Ventures
Director of Marketing Strategy
Director of Education & Talent
Director of Content & Channels
Our corporate policies
Details of a selection our corporate policies can be found below:
- Procurement Policy (PDF 244KB)
- Travel and Expenses Policy (PDF 216KB)
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy (PDF 140 KB)
- Reward and Recognition Policy (PDF 140KB)
- Staff Code of Conduct (PDF 138KB)
Our annual accounts
- Directors' Report and Financial Statements 2017
- Directors' Report and Financial Statements 2016
- Directors’ Report and Financial Statements 2015
- Directors’ Report and Financial Statements 2014
- Directors’ Report and Financial Statements 2013
Find out more about our board and read our board summary reports here.
London & Partners is a company limited by guarantee that operates as a not-for-profit public private partnership. Our members include the companies below.
London & Partners produces some outstanding work promoting the capital on an international stage and I’m honoured that I will be able to contribute to that.
Anne Morrison, London & Partners Board member