How we are run
London & Partners is a not-for-profit public-private partnership, funded by the Mayor of London and our network of commercial partners.
We are funded by a combination of sources including a grant from the Mayor of London’s office, fees from our commercial partners, benefits in kind and income from our commercial activities.
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Digital Officer
Chief Commercial Officer
Chief Marketing & Communications Officer
Director of International Trade & Investment
Director of Business Tourism & Major Events
Director of Projects & Programmes
London & Partners' board is made up of up to 10 non-executive directors and two executive directors. Find out more about our current board members here.
London & Partners is a company limited by guarantee that operates as a not-for-profit public private partnership. Our members include the companies below.
Our corporate policies
Details of a selection our corporate policies can be found below:
- Procurement Policy (PDF 244KB)
- Travel and Expenses Policy (PDF 216KB)
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy (PDF 140 KB)
- Reward and Recognition Policy (PDF 140KB)
- Staff Code of Conduct (PDF 138KB)
Our annual accounts
- Directors’ Report and Financial Statements 2015
- Directors’ Report and Financial Statements 2014
- Directors’ Report and Financial Statements 2013
London & Partners produces some outstanding work promoting the capital on an international stage and I’m honoured that I will be able to contribute to that.
BAFTA Chair Anne Morrison, London & Partners Board member